J3650NorthumberlandPharmaceutical Permanent£30,000 to £35,000 per annumFull Time19/06/2017Project Management
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
We are currently looking for a Project Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Project Manager you will... View Job
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Production Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical business based in the Kent area. As the Product... View Job
Operational Excellence Lead
A fantastic opportunity has become available for an Operational Excellence Lead to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Project Manager to join an exciting Pharmaceutical Services company based in the North East. As the Project Manager you will be responsible for start to end management and co-ordination of multiple pharmaceutical manufacturing projects.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Project Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Start to finish project management across a range of Clinical Trial, Packaging and Distribution Services for a range of clients within the pharmaceutical market.
2. You will be required to host client visits to the site and ensure that all personnel involved are fully briefed regarding the nature of the visit.
3. You will be required to work closely the CT Lead in order to review and develop Standard Operating Procedures, making sure that all changes are effectively communicated.
4. Coordinate and communicate all relevant activities both internally and externally to ensure the efficient running of all projects.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Project Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Strong track record of effective Project Management within a Scientific Industry.
2. Proven knowledge of the Pharmaceutical Industry and Pharmaceutical Manufacturing processes.
3. A relevant degree in a Scientific subject such as: Pharmacology, Biology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Life Science or Drug Development
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.