QC Project Manager - Life Sciences We are currently have a brand new and exciting opportunity for a QC Project Manager to join a leading life sciences company based in the Berkshire are... View Job
Project Manager - Pharmaceuticals We are currently looking for a Project Manager to join a leading life sciences and pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Proj... View Job
Regulatory Affairs Manager Hyper Recruitment Solutions are happy to announce that we are supporting a leading Biopharmaceutical company in the West Sussex area with the recruitm... View Job
Are you an experienced Pharmaceutical Project Manager looking for your next challenge within a rapidly growing and ambitious pharmaceutical company?
We are currently looking for a Project Manager to join a growing and ambitious pharmaceutical company based company based in Surrey. As the Project Manager you will be responsible for project managing the launch of their blockbuster new product, initially in Western Europe, with the Americas, Middle East and Eastern Europe to follow.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Project Manager will be varied and we are looking for someone who can be flexible to changing processes, however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Leading, directing and motivating cross-functional teams to define and achieve the project goals to an agreed timeframe in line with commercial expectations. Team members include representatives from development, commercial, technical supply, business development and legal where appropriate.
2. To lead product development and/or life-cycle strategy (goals, timelines, budgets, resources) in line with the company business plan to optimise product value and IP.
3. Establishing a detailed project plan, track progress and signal deviations. You will also identify and review project issues and manage conflict resolution.
4. Effective communication processes to ensure accurate, timely and appropriate project-related information is presented internally (to the project team and management) and externally as required (at conferences, with collaborators, with partners) and regular updates on project development activities, milestones and budget to senior management.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Project Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Solid background in Project Management, plus expert knowledge of the pharmaceutical development process within the pharmaceutical industry. Additionally, sound knowledge in QA, Regulatory Affairs, CMC etc. You will also require experience launching new pharmaceutical products internationally.
2. You will need experience project managing cross-functional teams. A Project Management qualification would be preferred, but by no means essential.
3. You will be required to travel domestically and internationally as required. This is not expected to be extensive, but someone with some flexibility will be required.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.