J4105NottinghamshireScience Permanent£28,000 to £32,000 per annumFull Time30/06/2017Project Management
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Commercial Products Project Manager
We are currently looking for a Commercial Products Project Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Belfast area. As the Commerci... View Job
Project Manager - Formulation
We have an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join a innovative technology company based in the Durham area. Our client helps companies to ... View Job
We are currently looking for a Project Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Project Manager you will... View Job
An exciting opportunity is available for a Project Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Nottinghamshire area. As the Project Manager you will be the main point of contact for all clients and manage projects from start to finish.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Project Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Ensure all projects meet client specifications and project timelines; applying project management skills to address issues, prioritise conflicts and resource constraints.
2. Work with the Director of Project Management to develop a framework to manage the pre-clinical projects and services to commercial product manufacturing; identifying new tools to improve aspects and enhance business development.
3. Maintain and develop an understanding of all project requirements, costs, invoicing and revenues; including regulatory framework.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Project Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a science discipline, with proven project management experience.
2. Proven industry experience in formulation development, analytical development, pharmaceutical production, quality control or quality assurance, regulatory CMC documentation or commercial supply chain.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience in Pharmaceutical Development and Manufacturing, would be desirable.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.