QC Project Manager - Life Sciences We are currently have a brand new and exciting opportunity for a QC Project Manager to join a leading life sciences company based in the Berkshire are... View Job
Project Manager - Life Sciences Are you an experienced scientist with formal project management experience looking for a new challenge within the life sciences / pharmaceutical secto... View Job
Project Manager - Biotech We are currently looking for a Project Manager to join a growing life sciences company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Project Manager you will ... View Job
We are currently looking for a Project Manager to join a leading life sciences and pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area.
As the Project Manager you will report to the Head of Project Management Office, and will be responsible for delivery of assigned projects including process improvement, product development & licensing of products in new markets. You will work within a niche sector within the pharmaceutical industry, and this opportunity will give you the chance to develop yourself and learn new skills that could see you enjoy a highly successful career within a regulated pharmaceutical environment.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Project Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will continuously review and re-assess high level project deliverables which have conflicting priorities & resources.
2. You will have the ability to digest highly complex project information from various sources, re-assess and effectively advise the organisation on how projects should be managed, taking account of budgetary constraints, conflicting priorities and the Business Plan.
3. As Project Manager, you must demonstrate delivery of project objectives, milestones and other deliverables in accordance with the Business Plan.
4. You will identify business risks & demonstrate to stakeholders that they are being effectively managed.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Project Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Proven industry experience managing multiple projects within a pharmaceutical environment, and be able to demonstrate on time and on budget delivery. You will be expected to have managed 3-5 projects of medium to high complexity at any point in time with a typical project duration of 6-36 months Budgets between £500k - £5 million.
2. You will have a Prince2 qualification and be able to demonstrate experience using Microsoft Project and an understanding of some project management tools and methodologies including: project governance, risk management, scope change, senior stakeholder management, project strategy etc.
3. You will require experience and knowledge of working with a pharmaceutical of life sciences environment, with a degree (or higher) in a relevant discipline, eg. chemistry, biology, pharmacy.
Key Words: Project Manager | Study Director | Biopharmaceutical | Pharmaceutical | New Product Development | Process Improvement | Prince2 | Prince 2 | Microsoft Project | MS Project | MSP |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.