J4165CambridgeshirePharmaceutical PermanentCompetitiveFull Time18/07/2017Biochemistry Chemistry Chemistry – Analytical Chemistry Project Management Project Management – Scientific Pre Clinical Research
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Project Manager / Study Director
We are currently looking for a GLP Study Director / Project Manager to join a growing life sciences company based in the Greater Manchester area. As t... View Job
Technical Expert - Quantitative LCMS
We currently have an exciting opportunity available for a Technical Expert in Quantitative LCMS to join a growing pharmaceutical company based in the ... View Job
Technical Expert - Gas Chromatography
We currently have an excellent opportunity available for a Technical Expert in Gas Chromatography to join a growing pharmaceutical company based in th... View Job
We are currently looking for a Project Manager / Study Director to join a leading life sciences company based in the area. As the Project Manager / Study Director you will take on the responsibilities of Project Manager within the laboratory, to be the primary liaison with the client for the entire duration of the project and beyond. You will be primarily involved with projects which will support the drug development process.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Project Manager / Study Director will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Provides a primary point of contact for all assigned clients regarding project organisation and administration, project progress in relation to pre-agreed milestones, reporting requirements and technical detail as appropriate.
2. Ensures that project deliverables are established with the client and facilitate project set up including preparation of the project plan, protocol writing and review and assessment of any equipment/consumable requirements.
3. Has an understanding of the background to each project, details on the intended purpose of the drug as well as an oversight as to where the analysis requested fits in the overall client drug development program. The Project Manager / Study Director may be required to act as Responsible Individual for analytical projects undertaken by the Company as necessary.
4. The Project Manager / Study Director will maintain a working knowledge of global updates to cGMP regulations and pharmacopoeia and, in conjunction with the Lab Management, ensure that work carried out by the Company is performed according to these requirements wherever relevant.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Project Manager / Study Director we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a life sciences based discipline, such as chemistry, biology, or related.
2. You will be required to have a broad understanding of cGMP regulations and pharmacopoeia with prior laboratory management experience.
3. The role will involve providing project management and technical leadership for projects supporting customer programmes operating across a wide range of market segments. A large proportion of these customer programmes lie within a heavily regulated environment and therefore previous knowledge and experience of cGMP Project Management are essential.
Key Words: Project Manager | Study Director | GMP | cGMP | drug development | Project Management | Laboratory | Laboratory Manager | Responsible Individual |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.