Job Reference: J5634017
Updated On: 09/11/2020
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Project Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical business based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Project Manager you will be responsible for delivery of exciting New Product Development (NPD) projects within a cGMP compliant pharmaceutical production environment.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as a Project Manager within the pharmaceutical sector will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Project Manager, you will typically be responsible for between 3-5 projects at any given time, typically lasting between 6 months and 5 years.
2. You will be required to generate appropriate project initiation documentation and business cases which will be required to obtain project approval. Ensure project scope and milestones are clearly defined and agreed prior to project approval.
3. Manage scope creep and ensure project milestone adherence is maintained at greater than 90%. Create and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing business needs and priorities.
4. Work closely with cross functional teams, including Engineering, Production, R&D,Quality and Technical to manage project resource and expectations. Provide regular project updates to stakeholders via project sponsor, monthly reports, visual boards and at project governance meetings. Highlight in advance expected periods of peak demand to ensure appropriate resou| Crcing is assigned to project.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Project Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree qualification in a Scientific, Engineering or Business discipline. You will hold Project Management certification in PRINCE2 Foundation, PRINCE2 Practitioner, Associate IN Project Management (APM) or similar.
2. Proven experience managing NPD projects in a Pharmaceutical or Biotechnology environment. As a Project Manager, you will have the ability to resolve complex problems, conflicting priorities, project risks and resource constraints.
3. You will have good project management skills and the ability to use standard project management tools. Ability to communicate complex information to a range of stakeholders negotiate and influence key personnel across multiple business units is essential.
Key Words: Project Manager | PRINCE2 | APM | Pharmaceutical | Biotechnology | Life Sciences | Projects | NPD | New Product Development | cGMP
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Capital Projects Engineer
Hertfordshire | Experience Dependent
Are you an experienced Capital Projects Engineer looking for an exciting new job opportunity? We are currently looking for a Senior Capital Projects Engineer to join a leading pharmaceutical compa...Science
View & Apply
Senior Project Manager - Engineering
Belfast | Experience Dependent
Are you an experienced Engineering Project Manager looking for an exciting new permanent opportunity? We are currently looking for a Senior Project Manager to join the Engineering team with a leadi...Science
View & Apply