Job Reference: J5634190
Updated On: 24/02/2021
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Global Project Manager (Veterinary Biologics) to join an exiting Pharmaceutical company on a 12 month contract. As the Global Project Manager (Veterinary Biologics) you will be responsible for contributing to the planning, design & executing of R&D programs for veterinary products.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Global Project Manager (Veterinary Biologics) will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Global Project Manager (Veterinary Biologics), you will be supporting the management of multidisciplinary teams and their delivery against clear objectives, quality standards, timeline commitments and budgets.
2. You will be responsible for managing the R&D process and ensuring that data and documents are managed in compliance with regulatory standards.
3. As the Global Project Manager you will be supporting the design and executing of pre-clinical and clinical studies under close study of GPL whilst supporting the development and implementation of project plans through R&D stages.
4. You will be responsible for setting up and maintaining information repositories including project folders and making sure everything is complied to quality.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Global Project Manager (Veterinary Biologics) we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Scientific discipline is essential.
2. Proven industry experience in veterinary R&D projects or clinical research is essential.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience within Project Management.
Key Words: Project | Manager | Research | Development | R&D | Pharmaceutical | Clinical | Biopharmaceutical | Veterinary | GLP | Global | Europe | Homebased.
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Engineering Project Manager
Belfast | Experience Dependent
Are you an experienced Engineering Project Manager looking for an exciting new permanent opportunity? We are currently looking for a Senior Project Manager to join the Engineering team with a leadi...Science
View & Apply
Medical Device Project Manager - 12 month FTC
Middlesex | £60,000 - £65,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Medical Device Project Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical firm for an initial 12 month FTC. The company based in the Middlesex area and as the Medical Device Proje...Science
View & Apply
Medical Device Regulations Project Lead - 12 FTC
Middlesex | £65,000 - £80,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Medical Device Regulations Project Lead to join a leading pharmaceutical firm for an initial 12 month FTC. The role will be based at the company facility in Middlesex an...Science
View & Apply