We are currently looking for a Project Manager to join a leading company based in the Cheshire area. As the Project Manager you will be responsible for managing the multidisciplinary project teams to design, review and implement capital projects ensuring these are in line with the investment programme and that they meet site safety and statutory requirements.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Project Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will work closely with the operational managers and site leadership team to develop the annual CAPEX budget by defining and prioritising the live project list.
2. As the Project Manager, you will use effective methods for planning and cost control and you will work strategically with the relevant teams to ensure resources are utilised efficiently and issues are identified and resolved as they arise.
3. You will develop and maintain KPIs outlining the Project team's performance against quality/cost/time and provide monthly KPI reports to the team and the Site Director.
4. You will challenge projects to ensure the most efficient use of the company's resources.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Project Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in an engineering related degree or HNC.
2. Proven industry experience in managing complex projects to install tangible assets within a highly regulated industry.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with legislations such as CDM, PSSR and SHE legislations.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.