J56178HertfordshireBiotechnology CRO/CMO Science Permanent£24,000 to £27,000 per annum - Dependent on experienceFull Time05/07/2018Cellular Biology & Molecular Biology Bioanalytical Bioassay Laboratory Technician
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Microbiology Scientist We are currently looking for a Microbiology Scientist (Analytical Sciences) to join a leading company based in the North West of England. As the Micro... View Job
Life Science Inside Sales Specialist We are currently looking for a Life Sciences Inside Sales Specialist to join a Global Leading company that manufacture Lab Water Equipment based in Ir... View Job
R&D Genomics Scientist A fantastic opportunity has become available for a R&D Genomics Scientist to join a leading life science company based in the Hertfordshire area. As t... View Job
We are currently looking for a Project Manager to join the Genomics team within a leading Contract Research Organisation based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Project Manager you will be responsible for running genotyping projects alongside other Genomic Scientists.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Project Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Your key duty will involve interacting with the customer and the laboratory service team and also playing an active part in managing and processing the extraction and genotyping projects.
2. You will ensure project time management and effective delivery of project results.
3. As the Project Manager you will carry our assay design for SNP Markers using high throughput technologies.
4. Your laboratory duties will include running, optimising and troubleshooting PCR as well as carrying out quality control checks and data analysis.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Project Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree or masters in a Life Sciences discipline such as, but not limited to, Genomics, Molecular Biology, or Biochemistry.
2. Extensive industry experience carrying out molecular biology techniques and running genomic related projects is essential to your application.
3. Previous project management experience would be beneficial to your application.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.