Job Reference: J5632083
Updated On: 21/08/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Project Manager to join a International Biotechnology company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Project Manager you will be responsible for the management of a variety of projects within R&D, Manufacturing and Operational Excellence.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Project Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for between three to five projects at any point with a typical duration of six - 36 months.
2. Work closely with the Head of Project Management to develop and apply project management methodology to assist in the delivery of projects.
3. Create and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing business needs and priorities.
4. Contribute to improving and promoting the internal project management process and toolkit as well as promoting a consistent approach to project management across site.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Project Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a life science or engineering discipline along with demonstrable project management experience.
2. Proven industry experience in Pharmaceutical / Biopharmaceutical manufacturing.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience managing projects within a GMP environment will be highly advantageous.
Key Words: Project Manager | Project Management | PM | GMP | Pharma | Pharmaceuticals | Biopharmaceutical | Manufacturing | PRINCE2 | PMP |
Other jobs with similar skills
Principal Scientist - MSAT
Berkshire, Berkshire | Experience Dependant
HRS are currently searching for Principal Scientist - MSAT to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Principal Scientist you will be responsible for leading the t...Science
View & Apply
Cheshire | Experience Dependant
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a MS&T Director to join a Global and fast growing Biotechnology company based in the North West of England. As the MS&T Director you will be required t...Science
View & Apply