Job Reference: J5634451
Updated On: 22/02/2021
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for an experienced Scientific Project manager to join a leading Cell and Gene therapy company based in the London area. As the Project manager you will be responsible for running and co-ordinating scientific projects, ensuring they are delivered on within budgets and timelines.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Scientific Project Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Manage day to day operations of cell and gene therapy R&D projects, communicating progress, issues and risks to the relevant stakeholders.
2. Supporting other members such as the project lead and key stakeholders to track progress by setting milestones and deciding performance indicators.
3. As a Scientific Project Manager you will communicate with and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders
4. Overseeing the delivery of time, budget and quality of work through collaboration with colleagues, using project management methodologies.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Project manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a life science field such as Life Sciences, Immunology, Biochemical Engineering, Biologics, Bioprocess, ATMP, Cell and Gene therapies or advanced therapies. A project management qualification such as Prince2, PMP or Lean Six Sigma is highly desiarble.
2. Proven industry experience in a project management or programme management role, leading projects within the life sciences, healthcare of pharmaceutical space.
3. Practical experience managing large projects with PM methodologies and a working knowledge of the cell and gene therapy or a biotechnology/pharmaceutical space.
Key Words: project manager / cell and gene therapy / london / budgeting / stakeholders / cell therapy / gene therapy / sigma six / prince2 / biotechnology / pharmaceutical / ATMP / Microsoft Project / project lead / immunology / bioprocess / life sciences
Other jobs with similar skills
Technical Transfer Specialist - Analytical
Essex, Essex | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Technical Transfer Specialist - Analytical to join a leading Biologics Manufacturing company currently focused on the production of the COVID-19 vaccine, based in the Es...Science
View & Apply
Scientific Programme Manager
Oxford, Oxfordshire | £70,000 - £60,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Scientific Programme Manager to join a leading Gene Therapy company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Programme Manager you will be client facing and be responsible ...Science
View & Apply