Job Reference: J5636354
Status: Open to Applications
We are currently looking for a Project Manager to join a leading Pharmaceuticals company based in the Belgium. As the Project Manager you will be responsible for deployment of front office packages. A individual with experience in deployment of IT packages in Construction, revamping, Data Center deployment would be beneficial.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Your duties as the Senior Project Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1) The Project Manager will have to understand the Business User requirements and translate them into IT requirements, he/she will have to identify if the requirements are part of our IT standard Infrastructure packages.
2) The Project Manager will have to work with the Project Lead and several SME (Subject Matter Expert). He/she will have to report on a regular basis to different audience (Project Lead Engineering, IT Managers)
3) The Project Manager must be able to build a budget related to the identified IT infrastructure packages and associated services.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Project Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1) The Project Manager should have an experience in managing SME’s and other Project Manager
2) Knowledge in construction or revamping is an added value
3) Language French & English is a must
Interested in this job? Apply for this position now!
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Skills: Project Management - IT / Systems, IT Pharma - Operations - Project Manager - IT