J56190CambridgeshireScience Contract / Temporary / Interim£40.00 to £50.00 per hourFull Time27/06/2018Project Management Project Management – Technology Transfer
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Gene Therapy Project Manager We are currently looking for a specialist Gene Therapy Project Manager to join a leading company based in Stevenage. As the Project Manager you will b... View Job
QC Analytical Project Manager We are currently looking for a QC Analytical Project Manager to join a global pharmaceutical company based in the Durham area. As the QC Analytical Pr... View Job
Technical Project Lead We are currently looking for a Technical Project Leader to join a leading company based in the Oxford area. As the Technical Project Leader you will b... View Job
We are currently looking for a Project Quality Engineer to join a leading Medical Devices company based in the Cambridgeshire area.
As the Project Quality Engineer you will be responsible for leading a project team in moving to a new facility, moving and integrating building into a Quality Management System & transitioning to ISO13485.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Quality Project Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Quality Project Manager, you will be responsible for leading a project team of employees from multiple disciplines in validating, moving and preparing for the new facility occupation.
2. Your role as the Quality Project Manager will include the project plan and planning the scope of certification as to whether it will be 13485 or an alternative Quality Management System (QMS).
3. You will be responsible for establishing procedures and integrated program plans for acheiving and maintaining the required level of product quality. This will be for research use only products, clinical and manufactured products.
4. As the Quality Project Manager, you will bring experience of leading project teams and management of Corrective Action Program (customer complaints, audits, recalls, field corrections and process changes); to ensure timely completion to regulatory industry standards.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Quality Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Engineering, Biological/Life Sciences, Chemistry or related field required.
2. Proven industry experience in conducting compliance audits, microbiological testing, immunological testing or optical scanning in the Medical Devices industry.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with ISO13485 / QSR / Project Management of a transfer or off shoring part of a business to a 3rd party.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.