Job Reference: J5631676
Updated On: 13/06/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Promotional Compliance Manager to join a leading Global Pharmaceutical company based in the Buckinghamshire area.
As the Promotional Compliance Manager you will ensure full Advertising & Promotions Compliance to support company business strategy. You will be the Therapeutic area lead and will focus on UK and Ireland Promotional and Non-Promotional copy review where you will ensure the compliance to ABPI / ABHI / IPHA Codes of Practise.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Promotional Compliance Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
Brand and Franchise Teams
- Act as a member of the Franchise team where you will actively contribute to UK/Ireland campaigns and programs
- Provide clear and constructive Advertising & Promotions Compliance advice and guidance to Brand teams while acting as subject matter expert on relevant Company policies, regulations and legislation including ABPI/ABHI/IPHA Codes of Practice.
Review & Approval
- Primary interface with UK + IE Sales & Marketing for designated therapy area and approve promotional and non-promotional materials and activities.
- Have Final Signatory (Non-Medical) on promotional materials.
Systems & Processes
- Supports on-going process improvement and contribute to the collection and reporting of metrics
and the development of best practice.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Promotional Compliance Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences discipline (e.g. Pharmacy, Biology, Pharmaceuticals etc.) in addition to previous experience of Advertising & Promotions Compliance activities.
2. Proven industry experience in of reviewing scientific documentation for public consumption.
3. In-depth knowledge of regulations and guidelines related to Advertising & Promotions Compliance.
Key Words: Advertising | Promotions | Compliance | Final Signatory | Sales & Marketing | ABPI | ABHI | IPHA | Codes of Practise | Regulatory Affairs | Medical Affairs | Scientific Affairs | Medical Compliance | Promotional Compliance | Medical Advisor | Final Non-Medical Signatory |
Other jobs with similar skills
Quality Compliance Group Leader
Northern Ireland | Experience Dependant
Eve Hegarty at Hyper Recruitment Solutions is currently working with global pharmaceutical company in their search for a Quality Compliance Group Leader, to be based at their facility in Country Armag...Science
View & Apply
QA Officer - Computer Systems
Cambridgeshire | £30,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Computerised System QA Officer to join a leading company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Computerised System QA Officer you will be responsible for support the ...Science
View & Apply
Group Head of Quality Assurance
Manchester, Greater Manchester | Experience Dependant
Are you an experienced Quality Assurance professional looking to take your next step in a fast moving, flexible and dynamic CRO? We are currently looking for a Head of Quality Assurance to join a ...Science
View & Apply