Job Reference: J5631558
Updated On: 06/06/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Protein & Cell Culture Product Manager to join a leading global biomedical research company with responsibility for a product portfolio across EMEA.
The post holder will collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, deploy and build a sustainable competitive advantage and establish measurable benefits to the business, by executing ROI and KPI metrics.
The Protein and Cell Culture Product Manager will be the EMEA point of contact for the business and will be responsible for contributing new ideas based on previous experience, as well as maintaining contact with customers/prospects in the market and analysing historical buying trends within the protein and cell culture market.
The Product Manager must welcome time in the market to enable the understanding of problems, develop solutions and support the company’s overall strategy and goals.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Protein & Cell Culture Product Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Marketing intelligence - understand the market for the protein and cell culture product lines, the customer requirements and competitor products outputs
2. Create and execute the strategy for the protein and cell culture product lines including the positioning of the product, route to market and marketing
3. Input into new product development, including voice of customer, product roadmaps and launch of new products to the marketplace
4. Lifecycle management of the product line including growth opportunities, pricing, sales channels, sales support, product support, forecasting and obsolescence
5. Collaborate with and receive input from internal & external stakeholders including Sales, Product Development, Marketing Communications, Business Development, Executive teams, Key Opinion Leaders and customers
6. Spend approx. 30% of time in the field, at conferences, with KOL’s and field travelling with sales representatives
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Protein & Cell Culture Product Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. BSc in a Life Science subject, a PhD will be highly regarded
2. Proven industry experience in molecular pathology, cell and tissue-based diagnostic testing products
3. Ideally experience with diagnostic testing for cancer management
Key Words: Molecular Pathology, Cell and Tissue-based Diagnostic testing, Cancer Testing, Protein and Cell Culture, Personalised Medicine, Biomarkers, Reagents, Diagnostics, Academia, Research
Other jobs with similar skills
Assistant Research Scientist
Cambridgeshire | £25,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Assistant Research Scientist to join a leading Life Sciences Microbiology Research Organisation based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Assistant Research Scientist you...Science
View & Apply
Research Scientist - Pre clinical
Cambridgeshire | £30,000 - £40,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Research Scientist to join a leading Life Science Research Organisation based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Research Scientist you will be responsible for disease s...Science
View & Apply