J56313CambridgeshirePharmaceutical Biotechnology Science Permanent£30,000 to £35,000 per annumFull Time25/06/2018Biochemistry Biochemistry – Purification Cell Culture Bioanalytical
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Group Leader - Process Analytics We are currently looking for a Group Leader in Process Analytics to join an international biopharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As th... View Job
Therapeutic Process Technician We are currently looking for a Therapeutic Process Technician to join a leading Biotechnology company based in the Kent area. As the Therapeutic Proce... View Job
Life Science Inside Sales Specialist We are currently looking for a Life Sciences Inside Sales Specialist to join a Global Leading company that manufacture Lab Water Equipment based in Ir... View Job
We are currently looking for a Protein Analytical Scientist to join a leading Research and Development company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Protein Analytical Scientist you will work within the analytical team and carry out a;; aspects of protein characterisation from batch Quality Control to analytics.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Protein Analytical Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will lead the development assessment on various different antibody derived formats as well as performing quality control on batches from both upstream and downstream processing teams.
2. As the Protein Analytical Scientist you will develop innovative analytical experiments and lead experimental execution while communicating with various internal teams.
3. You will evaluate new technologies, procedures and technical developments including new analytical and lead assay developments.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Protein Analytical Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant PhD in Biological related subjects such as Biochemistry or Biotechnology and Post Doctoral experience is essential to your application.
2. Proven industry experience carrying out protein analytics using various techniques and protein formats is essential.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with protein expression and purification would be beneficial to your application.
Key Words: Protein. Analytical, Purification, Expression, Research and Development, PhD, Biology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.