Job Reference: J5632088
Updated On: 27/08/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Protein Formulation Team Leader to join a growing biotech company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Protein Formulation Team Leader you will be responsible for leading and managing teams within R&D and Technology Partnership.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Protein Formulation Team Leader will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Project management and reporting to all stakeholders, which may include pharma or biotech partners, external alliances or the Management Team.
2. Work with business development or members of the Management Team to secure new projects for the team through new business opportunities, existing partners or licensable assets.
3. Lead experimental design and interpretation of results. Participate in laboratory activities e.g. trouble shooting, problem solving and assistance at times of peak workload.
4. Ensure laboratory equipment is fully functional, calibrated and serviced regularly and that laboratories are supplied with necessary consumables and reagents. Ensure that all relevant laboratory equipment has annual OQ/PQ performed.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Protein Formulation Team Leader we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree and ideally a PhD within Life Sciences along with experience working in the biopharmaceutical industry.
2. Proven industry experience in protein or peptide formulation is essential to your application.
3. Knowledge and practical experience working with external partners / collaborators will be highly advantageous to your application.
Key Words: Formulation | Biopharmaceutical | Protein | Antibody | Vaccine | Peptide | Team Leader | Alliance Manager | Collaborator | GMP |
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Scientist - Protein Stability and Formulation
Cambridgeshire | £30,000 - £40,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Senior Scientist to join a Biopharmaceutical company based in the Cambridge area. As the Senior Scientist you will be responsible for independently leading, designing, p...Science
View & Apply
Downstream Process Scientist
Berkshire | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Downstream Process Scientist to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area, on a 12-month contract basis. As the Downstream Process Scientist y...Science
View & Apply
Senior Downstream Process Scientist
Staffordshire, Midlands | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Senior Downstream Process Scientist to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in the Staffordshire area. As the Senior Downstream Process Scientist you will be r...Science
View & Apply