J562601BerkshireBiotechnology Science Permanent£25,000 to £32,000 per annumFull Time27/07/2018Biochemistry Biochemistry – Characterisation Biochemistry – Inprocess Analytics Biochemistry – Development / Validation Bioanalytical Bioassay
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Group Leader - Process Analytics We are currently looking for a Group Leader in Process Analytics to join an international biopharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As th... View Job
Development Manager - Animal Health We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Development Manager to join a growing life sciences company based in the Edinburgh area.As the Develop... View Job
Head of QC We are currently looking for a Head of QC to join an innovative Cell and Gene Therapy company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Head of QC you w... View Job
We are currently looking for a Protein Scientist to join a leading Biotechnology company based in the Berkshire area. As the Protein Scientist you will be responsible for carrying out stability studies on therapeutic proteins.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Protein Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Your are required to carry out analytical methods such as, but not limited to, HPLC, SDS-PAGE, or Capillary electrophoresis within the stability team.
2. Supervising stability studies will be among your duties as well as writing reports and protocols for the studies.
3. You will support technical reviewers on assay reviews and take ownership of quality records such as CAPA's, Deviations, change controls etc.
4. You will have the opportunity to progress into a Study Director role for external stability studies.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Protein Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences discipline such as Biochemistry or Biotechnology.
2. A number of years of proven industry experience in a GMP regulated environment carrying out analytical techniques such as HPLC, ELISA, SDS-PAGE is essential to your application.
3. It is essential that you have a strong understanding of protein stability and know how to analyse and evaluate product stability.
Key Words: Protein stability, ELISA, HPLC, SDS-PAGE, GMP, Proteins, Therapy, Pharmaceutical, Laboratory, Assays, CAPA, Projects, Study Manager, CMO, CRO.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.