Job Reference: J5631837
Updated On: 28/08/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Purification Development Scientist to join a Global Biopharma company based in the Berkshire area. As the Purification Development Scientist you will be responsible for executing purification and virus reduction studies, performing virus validation and demonstrating effectiveness of purification processes in viral reduction.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Purification Development Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will set up and operate small-scale chromatography based purification, ultrafiltration and dead-end filtration systems.
2. It will be your responsibility to adhere to GMP standards while executing experiments.
3. As the Purification Development Scientist, you will be required to communicate with other teams based across multiple sites.
4. You will perform virus validation studies, as well as analytical techniques to analyse protein samples.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Purification Development Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Science or Biotechnology discipline along with industrial experience in purification / Downstream processing projects.
2. Proven industry experience with AKTA chromatography is essential to your application and working with AKTA under GMP regulations would be beneficial.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with virus reduction studies will be highly desirable.
Key Words: Purification | Virus Reduction | BLA | Biologics | Biopharma | DSP | Bioprocessing | Group Leader | GMP | GLP | AKTA
Other jobs with similar skills
Edinburgh, Mid Lothian | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Project Manager to join a leading biotechnology company based in the Edinburgh area. This new role of Project Manager will report directly to the Head of Project Del...Science
View & Apply
Technology Transfer Senior Scientist
Berkshire, Berkshire | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Technology Transfer Senior Scientist to join the Manufacturing Science and Technology (MSAT) team within a global Biotechnology company at their facility in the Berkshir...Science
View & Apply