J3277SurreyPharmaceutical Permanent£30,000 to £35,000 per annumFull Time20/04/2017Quality Assurance
Quality Assurance – Auditing
Quality Assurance – Compliance
Quality Assurance – GMP
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Quality Manager
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently searching for a Senior Quality Manager to join an international pharmaceutical company based in the Surrey a... View Job
QA Specialist II (12 Month FTC)
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Specialist II (12 Month FTC) to join a leading Pharmaceutical Ingredients company based in ... View Job
Qualified Person (Home Based)
We are currently looking for a Qualified Person to join a leading life sciences company based in the Buckinghamshire area. As the Qualified Person you... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Analyst to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Surrey area. As the QA Analyst you will be responsible for checking of documentation and materials prior to manufacturing or despatch to customers.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QA Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will collate all the batch specific documentation and review them to ensure all relevant information is completed prior to QP review and certification. This will include preparing analysis certificates to be signed by the QP.
2. As the QA Analyst you will issue SOP's, record sheets and batch documentation to relevant departments, you will also issue inactivation statements and compile data for product quality reviews.
3. You will provide GMP training to new starters and manage quality documents, archiving and destroying the relevant documents as required, ensuring a QMS is fit for purpose and GMP compliance is maintained.
4. Coordinate investigative activities in response to customer complaints/deviations, and participate in internal audit processes as required. This will involve coordinating with other members of the QA team, as well as the production and QC teams.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Good computer and communication skills, with a proven ability to liaise with internal staff and external customers.
2. Proven industry experience in the manufacture of veterinary or human biological, and or pharmaceuticals is desirable.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.