Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Validation Officer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Northamptonshire area... View Job
Quality Assurance Officer
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Officer to join a leading Bio-Pharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire ... View Job
QA Compliance Officer
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Compliance Officer to join a pharmaceutical manufacturer based in the Norfolk area. As the ... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Analyst (Qualification and Validation). to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Surrey area. As the QA Analyst (Qualification and Validation). you will be responsible for ensuring GMP compliance throughout the manufacturing site, taking ownership for validation and qualification of manufacturing equipment.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QA Analyst (Qualification and Validation) will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will work closely with the QA and production departments, tracking CAPA's, and ensuring internal investigations to deviations are correctly processed, you will be the QA point of contact for the production team. You will need basic Quality knowledge of a QMS system and how it operates.
2. The QA Analyst will create validation protocols and reports, implement guidelines and procedures for equipment validation and promote GMP validation regulation throughout the site, including conducting utility qualification and trending analysis.
3. You will have knowledge of validation procedures to be following in an aseptic manufacturing environment (HVAC, steam sterilisation, clean room maintenance). You will have knowledge of Clean in Place including sample collection and analysis for this process.
4. It will be your responsibility to perform IQ, OQ and PQ's to pre-approved protocols and support external parties, you will execute/support the CSV programme on site.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA Analyst (Qualification and Validation). we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a life science discipline and relevant experience in Quality Assurance (4 years +).
2. Proven industry experience in a sterile manufacturing facility with knowledge of validation procedures will be advantageous.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.