J3279WythamEngineering Permanent£35,000 to £40,000 per annumFull Time28/11/2016Engineering
Engineering – Facilities
Engineering – Commissioning
Engineering – Validation
Engineering - QC
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
We are currently looking for a QA Analyst to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Surrey area. As the QA Analyst you will be responsible... View Job
Validation Engineer (Equipment)
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Validation Engineer (Equipment) to join a leading pharmaceutical organisation based in the Leiceste... View Job
Technical Validation Manager
We are currently looking for a Technical Validation Manager to join a leading Pharmaceuticals business based in the Leicestershire area. As the Techni... View Job
We are currently looking for a QA Analyst to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Surrey area. As the QA Analyst you will be responsible for ensuring GxP systems are validated/qualified properly in order to ensure that each piece of equipment is operating according to relevant SOPs.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QA Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As QA Analyst, you will maintain and review technical documentation relating to the Qualification and Validation of Equipment, Utilities, Cleaning and CSV.
2. You will implement guidelines and procedures for Validation, building a culture of Validation and assuring Validation is performed to GMP regulations.
3. As QA Analyst, you will perform IQs, OQs and PQs according to relevant protocols as well as supporting other areas or external companies to perform studies.
4. You will support production areas in Change Control and Deviation Management as a QA representative.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree qualification in a scientific or engineering discipline or equivalent experience.
2. Proven industry experience in Validation or QA within a Life Science industry is required.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with a working knowledge and practical experience working in a GMP compliant environment.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.