Senior Quality Specialist Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Senior QA Specialist to join a leading company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Senior... View Job
QA Officer Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a leading company based in Wiltshire. As the QA Officer you will be respons... View Job
QA Officer Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the QA... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Assistant to join a leading company based in the London area. As the QA Assistant you will be responsible for ensuring GCP compliance is met in their processes and keeping high quality standards are met to maintain a GCP compliant environment.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QA Assistant will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As QA Assistant you will manage, draft and format various Documents within the Electronic Quality Management System (EQMS).
2. You will administrative report to the QC and regulatory teams.
3. You will also communicate with various departments to ensure deadlines are met and processes are maintained efficiently.
4. As QA Assistant you will also maintain the training matrix for the company.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA Assistant we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A-Level Qualifications or higher, preferably in a scientific background.
2. Proven industry experience in working with GxP regulations.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Quality Management Systems and experience working in a Quality Department.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.