J5630707City of LondonPharmaceutical Permanent£22,000 to £25,000 per annum - Dependent on experienceFull Time08/01/2019Quality Assurance
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Quality Officer We are currently looking for a Quality Officer to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Midlands. As the Quality Officer, you will be res... View Job
Head of Quality Operations Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) are retained to search for a Head of Quality Operations to join a specialty pharmaceutical company based in the Nort... View Job
Senior Quality Manager Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently searching for a Senior Quality Manager to join an international pharmaceutical company based in the London a... View Job
We are currently looking for a QA Associate to join a leading company based in the Greater London area. As the QA Associate, you will be responsible for:
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QA Associate will be varied, however, the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the QA Associate, you will coordinate the review and approval of controlled and QA documentation, whilst also reviewing controlled documentation to ensure compliance.
2. You will issue and ensure QA controlled documentation is accessible to all personnel, whilst also ensuring that withdrawn or superseded documentation is securely stored and inaccessible to non-QA staff.
3. As the QA Associate, you will maintain and update QA controlled documentation logs, ensure required training raised with the Training Planner, issue incident and document reference numbers and support the QA team as needed.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA Associate we are looking to identify the following on your profile and history:
1. Relevant degree in Life Sciences or prior experience in Quality Assurance in the pharma / biotech industry.
2. Proficient in Microsoft packages, such as Excel and Word.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.