Senior Quality Systems Officer Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Senior Quality Systems Officer to join a leading Bio-Pharmaceutical company based in the Oxfor... View Job
GMDP Auditor Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a GMDP Quality Auditor to join a leading Global Pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshi... View Job
Quality Assurance Manager Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Manager to join a leading Biotechnology company based in the Surrey area. As the QA Manager... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Associate to join a leading Biotechnology company based in the Berkshire area. As the QA Associate you will be responsible for assisting the QA team ensuring continued GMP compliance is maintained across the site.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QA Associate will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will play an active role in the batch release process, ensuring that the release of products manufactured at the site is compliant to GMP standards, this will include conducting internal investigations and participating in internal/external audits.
2. The QA Associate will review and approve Change Controls, Deviations and NCR's ensuring they are ready to respond to manufacturing related issues to ensure compliance is maintained. You will be a key SME on best quality practice.
3. You will maintain current knowledge of best QA practice and review all key documentation including SOP's, Validation protocols and data capture forms.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA Associate we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Science related field
2. Proven industry experience in Quality Assurance in a GMP compliant QMS.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with biological products would be advantageous.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.