Job Reference: J5631855
Updated On: 23/09/2019
Status: Under Offer
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a QA Associate to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company that offers great career development opportunities, based in the Greater London area. As the QA Associate, you will be responsible for maintaining and driving continuous improvements of the global quality compliance function. You will work closely with internal and external departments ensuring post approval compliance levels are achieved and maintained.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the QA Associate will be varied. However, the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will maintain and improve existing quality processes to ensure compliant operation internally and with external vendors.
2. As the QA Associate, you will work closely with all departments to facilitate actions and maintain compliance to the CAPA, change control and complaints systems. This will involve finding the root cause through Quality Investigations and their closure in response to customer complaints
3. You will coordinate, conduct and write product quality reviews, and create and control product specifications.
4. As the QA Associate, you will perform self-inspections and follow up on internal GxP audit observations. You will also support supplier quality management processes.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA Associate, we are looking to identify the following on your profile and history:
1. Hold a relevant Life Sciences degree.
2. Proven industry experience in working within QA on a manufacturing site and pharmaceutical distribution.
3. Hands on Quality Assurance experience in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry, with strong and current knowledge of GMDP requirements.
Key Words: Biopharmaceutical | QA | Quality Assurance | GMP | GDP | GMDP | PV | GVP | GPvP | GxP | Quality | Compliance | Suppliers | Audit | PQR | Product Quality Review | Deviation | RCA | Root Cause Analysis | CAPA | Change Control | Biotechnology | Pharmaceutical | Science
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Other jobs with similar skills
Quality Assurance Officer
Bradford, West Yorkshire | Experience Dependant
We are currently supporting a key client of ours in their search for a Quality Assurance Officer to join their facility based in the West Yorkshire area. The company are a growing life sciences firm a...Science
View & Apply
Hertfordshire | £38,000 - £41,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Quality Compliance Specialist to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Quality Compliance Specialist, you will be responsible ...Science
View & Apply