Head of Quality Assurance
We are currently looking for a Head of Quality Assurance to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the South East of the UK. As the Head of Qu... View Job
Quality Assurance Associate
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Associate to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Surrey area.... View Job
Quality Assurance Officer
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Officer to join a leading company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Q... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for an experienced QA Auditor to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the QA Auditor you will be responsible for ensuring continued GXP compliance across all business areas.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QA auditor will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. To assist in the development, implementation and maintenance of GCP, GDP and GMP, conducting internal self-inspections when required and reporting directly to the Global Head of QA/QP.
2. Undertake Clinical Quality Assurance audits of external suppliers, including third-party wholesalers, manufacturers, depots for labelling and packaging and distribution providers, in compliance with company SOP's.
3. Leading and training auditing personnel to achieve targets and influence to instil a sense of professionalism. You will also contribute to maintaining the company QMS.
4. As the QA Auditor you will take responsibility for Quality Compliance and ensure that internal and external regulations are followed, along with implementing processes to ensure continued compliance.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA Auditor we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Science Discipline
2. Proven industry experience in Quality Assurance, with extensive previous Auditing experience. A industry recognised lead auditor accreditation would be highly advantageous.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with following GXP guidelines.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.