An opportunity for a Quality Assurance professional in the biological / pharmaceutical industry to expand their career in an exciting and growing Biop... View Job
Senior Quality Manager - Biologics
We are currently looking for a Senior Quality Manager to join an expanding and exciting Therapeutics company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Sen... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for an experienced QA Auditor to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire a... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Auditor to join a leading CRO company based in the Derbyshire area. As the QA Auditor you will be responsible for ensuring that all studies are completed to the key GLP standards as required by law.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QA Auditor will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will monitor and contribute to the continued maintenance of the QMS system, ensuring compliance to GLP regulations, this will involve reviewing and suggesting revisions to SOP's, policies and standards.
2. As the QA auditor you will conduct facility based inspections as specified by Quality Assurance programme standard operating procedures, as well as auditing final reports to confirm methods, procedures and observations are accurately described.
3. You will follow up on internal investigations by implementing effective CAPA's, you will report all inspection results promptly and in writing to the Study Manager and Principle Investigators.
4. Providing support to customer audits and regulatory inspections.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA Auditor we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Previous experience working within Quality Assurance, specific experience working to GLP regulations would be advantageous.
2. Proven industry experience auditing in a GLP environment, preferably within a CRO.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.