Job Reference: J5632133
Updated On: 10/09/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a QA Batch Release Officer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Batch Release Officer, you will be the primary contact for batch release and documentation review.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the QA Batch Release Officer will be varied. However, the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Participate in daily updates for batch release, complete GMP reviews of batch documents.
2. As the QA Batch Release Officer, you will highlight significant GMP and patient safety concerns to the supervisor or QP, as needed.
3. Review and understand deviations and changes related to batch review and be able to assess them on behalf of the QP.
4. As the QA Batch Release Officer, you will complete batch review monitoring as required with any local spreadsheets or logs. Participate as required in Regulatory and customer audits.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA Batch Release Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and history:
1. Relevant degree in a science discipline or equivalent. Along with a willingness to engage in self-directed learning.
2. Proven industry experience in (bio)pharmaceutical, clean room or manufacturing environment, working to GMP guidelines.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with sterile aseptic filling and packing manufacturing processes. A natural tendency towards continuous improvement is required.
Key Words: Pharmaceuticals | GMP | cGMP | Quality Assurance | QA | Sterile | Licensed Medicines | Quality Management System | Change Control | CAPA's | Deviations | Supplier Management | Compliance | Audits | Specialist | Associate | Aseptic | Biologics | Quality | Release | Batch Release
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Other jobs with similar skills
Hertfordshire | £38,000 - £41,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Quality Compliance Specialist to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Quality Compliance Specialist, you will be responsible ...Science
View & Apply
Quality Assurance Officer
Bradford, West Yorkshire | Experience Dependant
We are currently supporting a key client of ours in their search for a Quality Assurance Officer to join their facility based in the West Yorkshire area. The company are a growing life sciences firm a...Science
View & Apply