Job Reference: J5633008
Updated On: 27/02/2020
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a QA Compliance Officer to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in Wiltshire. As the QA Compliance Officer you will be responsible for supporting the audit team through completing internal and supplier audits.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the QA Compliance Officer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will organise and perform both internal and supplier audits, while following up on open audit reports, closing CAPAs and managing Supplier Complaints.
2. You will liaise with manufacturers and suppliers, ensuring questionnaires are completed in a timely fashion while supporting the overview of manufacturing and testing areas.
3. As the QA Compliance Officer, you will produce Quality Technical Agreements for the supply of goods and services.
4. You will approve GMP monographs, ensuring suppliers have the correct BSE/TSE certificates.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA Compliance Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a life sciences related field (eg Pharmaceutical, Biology, Chemistry etc)
2. Proven industry experience in a pharmaceutical GMP environment in the QA department
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with both internal and external (supplier) audits
QA | Quality Assurance | Compliance Officer | GMP | Good Manufacturing Practice | Audit | Internal Audit | External Audit | Supplier Audit | CAPA | Complaints |
Other jobs with similar skills
Berkshire, Berkshire | Experience Dependant
To ensure that Quality is maintained at an appropriate level meeting, customer and regulatory expectations. This will be achieved by assessing compliance to site PQS and principles of GMP auditing doc...Science
View & Apply
Head of Quality QP
Essex | £90,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Head of Quality QP to join a growing Pharmaceutical company based in the South East. As the Head of Quality QP you will be responsible for growing a Quality Function. Th...Science
View & Apply