Job Reference: J5635573
Updated On: 12/10/2021
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a QA Document Controller to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the London area. As the QA Document Controller you will be responsible for ensuring that files stored and archived both within the electronic Quality Management System and outside of the eQMS are maintained appropriately according to relevant procedures.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the QA Document Controller will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1.Perform daily administrative tasks including, User Management, Document Review, Approval & Release, Reviewing Batch documentation, assurance of Batch Manufacturing Records and Batch Numbers and workflow management.
2. Maintain documentation held externally from the QMS, including document issue, return and archiving as required
3. Develop and deliver training related to the QMS and any other role related training as required
4. Support Periodic System Reviews as required
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA Document Controller we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Proven industry experience working in a GxP environment
2. A working knowledge and practical experience with controlling documents ideally in a full time document control position.
Key Words: QA / Quality Assurance / GMP / eQMS / Documentation / QMS / Quality / Quality Management System / Pharmaceutical / Regulatory
Other jobs with similar skills
West Yorkshire | Experience Dependent
Are you an experienced Pharmacovigilance Specialist looking for an exciting new job opportunity? We are currently looking for a Pharmacovigilance Specialist to join a leading pharmaceutical company...Science
View & Apply
Senior QC Specialist
Surrey | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Senior QC Specialist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Surrey area. As the Senior QC Specialist you will be responsible for supporting the QC control...Science
View & Apply