Job Reference: J5631908
Updated On: 22/07/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a QA Documentation Controller to join a leading biotech company based in the Kent area. As the QA Documentation Controller, you will be responsible for managing the review, approval and archiving of company compliance related documentation.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the QA Documentation Controller will be varied. However, the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for facilitating the effective working of the Quality Management System (QMS).
2. As the QA Documentation Controller, your responsibilities will include the review, approval and archiving of company compliance related documentation to GMP regulatory standards.
3. You will manage the SOP system; author, review and approve Change Control and Deviation Systems, as well as coordinating the product complaints process to facilitate timely close out.
4. As the QA Documentation Controller, you will liaise with the rest of the Quality Assurance team and appropriate Document Owners, and work to reduce risks and improve overall GxP Compliance.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA Documentation Controller, we are looking to identify the following on your profile and history:
1. Relevant degree in a Scientific Discipline or experience in Documentation Management in a cGMP environment.
2. Proven industry experience working within a Quality Management System in the Pharmaceutical industry.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with ISO9001 quality systems, Document Control and updating SOPs.
Key Words: Quality Assurance / QA / Documentation / Document Control / SOP / ISO9001 / Quality Management System / QMS / eQMS / CAPA / Change Control / Deviation / Batch Records / Biotechnology / Biotech / Pharmaceutical / Compliance / GMP / GxP / Regulations
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Other jobs with similar skills
Quality Assurance Officer
Cambridgeshire | £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
We are currently looking for two Quality Assurance Officers to join a leading company based in the Cambridgeshire area, on a 6 month FTC basis. As the Quality Assurance Officer you will be responsible...Science
View & Apply
Quality Systems Manager
Surrey | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Quality Systems Manager to join an exciting, early stage, Medical Device company based in the Surrey area. As the Quality Systems Manager you will be responsible for dev...Science
View & Apply