Quality Manager Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Quality Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Kent area. As the Qualit... View Job
QA Officer Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the QA... View Job
QA Officer Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a leading company based in the South Wales area. As the QA Officer you will... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Documentation Specialist to join a leading company based in the Essex area. As the QA Documentation Specialist you will be responsible for the maintenance of company documents.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QA Documentation Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the QA Documentation Specialist you will administer the Documentation Management System (DMS) and processes for the company using the Q-Pulse system.
2. You will ensure a high standard of GxP regarding documentation is maintained.
3. As the QA Documentation Specialist you will adapt DMS management and communication within different areas of GxP ((R&D) and GMP).
4.You will format, check and update documents (e.g. Protocols, SOP's), archive and retrieve GxP documentation/records and compile Batch Record packs (where applicable).
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA Documentation Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Ability to work in a fast paced environment, along with good organisation and communication skills.
2. Proven industry experience in a documentation based role within QA and basic analytical experience.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Quality Assurance (QA) Systems and GxP.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.