Quality Compliance Specialist
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Quality Compliance Specialist to join a leading Bio-Pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfo... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Quality Manager to join a leading Contract Research Organisation based in the Oxfordshire area... View Job
QA Manager -PT
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Manager - PT to join a leading company based in the Middlesex area. As the QA Manager - PT ... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Quality Engineer - 12month FTC to join a leading company based in the Wiltshire area. As the Quality Engineer - 12month FTC you will be responsible for facilitating the release of components and maintaining Quality Management Systems.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Quality Engineer - 12month FTC will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Supporting the release of medical device components for clinical and commercial use, working with QC inspectors to coordinate inspections.
2. The QA Engineer will provide Technical/Quality Support to device manufacturing suppliers, as well as act as the primary point of contact for internal stakeholders.
3. Participate in investigations into non conformances in the company QMS, and maintain existing Quality Systems to ensure continued compliance.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Quality Engineer - 12month FTC we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a life science discipline.
2. Proven industry experience working in a Pharmaceutical/Medical Device industry, preferably in a ISO13485 compliant environment.
Key Words: ISO13485 | GMP | QA | Quality Assurance | Quality Engineer | Inspections | Document Control | QMS | Quality Systems | Medical Device | Pharmaceuticals | Inspections | Product Release | Non Conformance | Deviations | Audits.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.