J5244HertfordshirePharmaceutical Permanent£35,000 to £45,000 per annumFull Time06/03/2018Biochemistry – Development / Validation Quality Assurance Quality Assurance - Validation Quality Assurance – GMP
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Validation Manager An exciting opportunity for a Validation Manager has become available to join a leading company based in the Nottinghamshire area. As the Validation M... View Job
QA Associate Documentation Controller Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Associate Documentation Controller to join a leading company based in the South Wales area.... View Job
QA Operations Shift Leader Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Operations Shift Leader to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordsh... View Job
An exciting opportunity as a QA Equipment and Validation Specialist to join a leading company based in the Greater London area has become available. As the QA Equipment and Validation Specialist you will be responsible to review and approve maintenance and validation documentation for key manufacturing equipment on behalf of QA to ensure compliance with GMP requirements.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QA Equipment and Validation Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will perform regular reviews of the performance of key manufacturing equipment and critical utilities and report adverse trends to Production, Engineering and QA Management.
2. You will act as a QA reviewer and assist with root cause investigation of deviations concerning validation, utilities and disposable filters.
3. As the QA Equipment and Validation Specialist, you will act as a trainer for QA on equipment and validation subjects, and approve process validation documentation on behalf of QA to ensure compliance with GMP requirements.
4. You will act as a QA representative for Local Ownership activities for Production Engineering, Site Engineering and Validation and others as required.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA Equipment and Validation Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a life science or engineering related discipline.
2. Proven industry experience working in a pharmaceutical GMP setting, and performing validation or engineering activities in a sterile or aseptic environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with autoclaves, tunnel sterilisers, filling machines, centrifuges, freeze driers and other similar manufacturing equipment.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.