Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Specialist to join a leading Pharmaceutical Ingredients company based in the Oxfordshire ar... View Job
We are currently looking for a Quality Manager to join a leading global Pharmaceutical business based in the Surrey area. As the Quality Manager you w... View Job
We are currently looking for a QA Manager to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the QA Manager you will act ... View Job
An exciting opportunity has just opened up for a QA Equipment & Validation Specialist to join a leading life science company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the QA Equipment & Validation Specialist you will be responsible for ensuring compliance with GxP standards for key manufacturing equipment.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QA Equipment & Validation Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As QA Equipment & Validation Specialist, you will critically review and approve maintenance and validation documentation for key manufacturing equipment on behalf of the Quality Assurance department to ensure compliance with GMP requirements.
2. You will act as the QA representative on local ownership activities for production engineering, site engineering, and validation as well as on the Validation Committee.
3. As QA Equipment & Validation Specialist, you will review and assist with root cause investigation of deviations, concerning Validation, Utilities and disposable filters.
4. You will also perform any other duties as required by the business and the QA director.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA Equipment & Validation Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Scientific or Engineering discipline or equivalent qualification and extensive experience within a highly regulated Pharmaceutical or Biopharmaceutical environment.
2. Proven industry experience of working with pharmaceutical equipment and processes specifically within a GMP environment is essential.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience performing validation or engineering activities is desirable.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.