Quality Manager We are currently looking for a Quality Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the West Midlands area. As the Quality Manager you wi... View Job
Quality Compliance Specialist Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Quality Compliance Specialist to join a leading Bio-Pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfo... View Job
QA Specialist Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Specialist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Q... View Job
Are you an experienced Quality Assurance GLP Officer looking for a new exciting job opportunity?
We are currently looking for a QA GLP Lead Officer to join a leading scientific company based in the West Yorkshire area.
As the QA GLP Lead Officer, you will be responsible for planning, auditing and reporting Quality Assurance activities to ensure compliance with GLP as well as GMP, company policies & SOP's.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QA GLP Lead Officer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Carrying out GLP QA audits and inspections whilst making sure they are scheduled and conducted as assigned, reviewing study plans, prepare and issue Quality Assurance statements as well as participating in conducting external audits.
2. You will be required to write and review SOP's for compliance with principles of GLP. You will also be required to prepare and conduct computer validation audits when needed. Other GMP documentation and administrative tasks will be required when needed too.
3. As QA Lead Officer, you will also need to liaise closely with site personnel to ensure a full understanding of regulatory requirements and participate in Sponsor and Regulatory visits as appropriate.
4. Additionally, you will be tasked to train other personnel in all aspects of Quality Assurance Systems and Procedures when required.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA GLP Lead Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry or a life sciences related degree.
2. Proven industry experience is essential within a Regulatory GLP environment as well as experience carrying out QA audits, which is vital to your application.
3. Practical experience writing and reviewing SOPs and reviewing study plans is also essential.
Key Words: Quality Assurance Officer | QA | Chemistry | Life Science | GLP | GMP | Audit | SOP | Good Laboratory Practice | Regulatory
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.