Technical Manager - Quality Assurance We are currently looking for a Technical Manager of Quality Assurance to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the South East. As the Technic... View Job
Quality Specialist We are currently looking for a Quality Specialist to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Republic of Ireland. As the Quality Specialist... View Job
GMP Trainer We are currently looking for a GMP Trainer to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in the South East. As the GMP Trainer you will be respons... View Job
We are currently looking for a QA Lead to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in the Midlands. As the QA Lead, you will be responsible for leading CAPA and Deviation Investigations, ensuring appropriate Root Cause Analysis is performed and the Root Cause determined
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QA Lead will be varied. However, the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will perform Root Cause Analysis in line with Deviation Investigations, determine the associated impact and subsequently implement appropriate CAPAs.
2. As the QA Lead, you will review product and material disposition, ensuring any quarantine actions required are implemented. You will also host meetings to discuss any significant events found through investigations, escalating any critical issues as required, and present Investigations to regulatory bodies and customers.
3. You will promote Continuous Improvement of the Pharmaceutical Quality Systems (PQS), review and approve PQS records and documentation, ensuring compliance to relevant Quality Standards.
4. As the QA Lead, you will review and approve Stability and Validation protocols and reports, review batch documentation, conduct internal audits and deliver training to staff on PQS matters.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA Lead, we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant Life Sciences degree.
2. Proven QA industry experience within a GMP environment
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Quality Investigations and Root Cause Analysis.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.