J562781HertfordshirePharmaceutical Biotechnology CRO/CMO Permanent£70,000 to £75,000 per annumFull Time30/08/2018Quality Assurance Quality Assurance – Qualified Person (QP) Quality Assurance – Auditing Quality Assurance – Compliance Quality Assurance – GMP Quality Assurance - GDP Quality Assurance - ISO9001 Quality Assurance - GxP
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Qualified Person Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Qualified Person QP to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the South East region, w... View Job
Qualified Person We are currently looking for a Qualified Person to join a pharmaceutical company based in the North East, who are about to enter an exciting phase of ... View Job
QA Specialist/RP Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Quality Specialist/RP to join a Global Pharmaceutical Distribution company based in the Hertfo... View Job
We are currently looking for a QA Manager & QP to join a leading company based in the South East. As the QA Manager & QP you will be responsible for managing and developing the Quality function whilst ensuring that products are produced in accordance with the appropriate regulations.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QA Manager & QP will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be named as the Qualified Person (QP) on the companies licence and will approve the release of the products in accordance with the EU directive 2001/83/EU.
2. You will manage, supervise and develop Quality staff, including QC and QA teams. You will also work closely with the Quality Systems Manager working to develop the site QMS.
3. As the QA Manager & QP, you will be tasked with reviewing and evaluating all manufacturing and packaging documents to ensure that each batch has been produced, tested and packed in accordance with the marketing authorisation. This will include approving and rejecting materials and packaging components.
4. You will work closely with the QPPV and regulatory departments to monitor complaints, updates and regulatory submissions. Your role will be to ensure the approval from MHRA is obtained for all variations and amendments which may alter the manufacturing or product licences.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA Manager QP we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1.You will be a registered as a Qualified Person
2. Proven experience working within and leading a Quality Assurance team, ideally working within a pharmaceutical manufacturing site.
3. Previous experience working within GMP guidelines is essential. Exposure to GDP and RP responsibilities would be advantageous.
Key Words: Quality Assurance | Qualified Person | QP | MHRA | Quality Manager | MHRA | RP | FDA | Manufacturing | GMP | GDP | EU Directive
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.