Lab Manager Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Laboratory Manager to join a leading FMCG company based in the Kent area. As the Laboratory Ma... View Job
QA Manager RP Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Manager & RP to join a Pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire region. As the QA... View Job
Lead QP We are currently looking for a Qualified Person to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the South East. As the Qualified Person you will ... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Manager/RP to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire area on a 6-month basis. As the QA Manager/RP you will be responsible for establishing and maintaining the Quality Systems and ensuring compliance against regulations.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QA Manager/RP will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will take responsibility for ensuring compliance to regulatory standards, including GMP, GDP and ISO certifications for the company. You will be the first point of contact with regards to all Quality Related Issues (CAPA, Change Control, Investigations, Internal/External Audits) and take the lead on Quality Projects.
2. You will take full responsibility for the development and maintenance of the site wide Quality Systems (QMS). This will include scheduling and managing audit plans, managing the CAPA process, arranging and chairing QMS reviews as well as working with the senior leadership team from other sites advising on Quality issues.
3. You will be responsible for helping to support the business in their wider activities, such as supporting the business development team by advising on Quality standards, and how the business are able to be compliant handling various products.
4. You will be named as the Responsible Person (RP) for the business and will need to ensure that they are complying with the Good Manufacturing/Good Distribution Practice GMP/GDP guidelines. This will involve interacting with the companies supply chain network ensuring third party activities maintain GMP compliance.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA Manager/RP we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Proven industry experience managing Quality Management Systems within a GMP/GDP regulated environment
2. Working knowledge and practical experience as a Responsible Person
Key Words: Quality Manager / QA Manager / QA / Quality Assurance / Pharmaceutical / GMP / GDP / Distribution / RP / Responsible Person / QMS / Quality Management System / Quality System / CAPA / Deviation / Change Control / GxP / Compliance / Documentation / Regulatory / Pharmaceutical /
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.