We are currently looking for a Quality Manager to join a global life science company based in the Kent area. As the Quality Manager you will be respon... View Job
QA Team Lead
We are currently looking for a QA Team Leader to join a leading life science company based in the Wiltshire area. As the QA Team Leader you will be re... View Job
Qualified Person (QP)
We are currently looking for a Qualified Person (QP) to join a leading global life sciences company based in the West of the United Kingdom. As the Qu... View Job
We are currently looking for a QA Manager to join a global Biopharmaceutical company based in the Surrey area. As the QA Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring compliance to GMP standards throughout manufacturing process.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QA Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will have oversight and manage third party manufacturers (CMOs), ensuring compliance to company and regulatory standards.
2. As the QA Manager, you will ensure that Quality Agreements are in place with third party companies and that GMP standards have been adhered too throughout the manufacturing process, and that GDP standards have been adhered too throughout the distribution of products.
3. You will provide Quality Assurance support to other areas of the business, ensuring Quality is at the forefront.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
2. Proven industry experience within a Pharmaceutical or Bio-technology environment, ensuring GxP compliance through the life cycle of a product.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience working with CMO's and Third Party distributors, managing the compliance of GxP standards.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.