Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a leading Bio-Pharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the QA... View Job
Device Quality Systems Officer
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Device Quality Systems Officer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridge... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Validation Officer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Northamptonshire area... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the QA Manager you will be responsible for ensuring delivery of an effective Quality plan to ensure GMP compliance is maintained across the business.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QA Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will champion cGMP across the business, ensuring that the Quality team produce consistent results and inspire confidence from other business areas on their awareness of regulatory guidelines as they relate to business practice.
2. The Quality Manager will be required to take the lead on Quality Projects ensuring the business maintains GMP compliance, this will involve effective management of the Quality Operations team, and delivering effective GMP training to junior team members.
3. You will be the Subject Matter Expert on Quality Assurance matters, liaising with clients on Quality related matters and participating in client, internal, external, and regulatory audits.
4. As the Quality manager you will deputise for the Head of Quality, coordinating and supporting the day to day running of the department. You will liaise with other departments ensuring their continued compliance to company policy and cGMP guidelines.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Proven industry experience in a GMP compliant Pharmaceutical environment, leading a team or Quality function.
2. A working knowledge and practical experience with cGMP guidelines, as well as a sound understanding of the pharmaceutical industry.
3. A working knowledge or technical experience within Chemical manufacturing or synthesis of pharmaceutical products would be advantageous.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.