Job Reference: J5631941
Updated On: 06/08/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Quality Assurance Manager you will be responsible for driving GxP compliance throughout.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Quality Assurance Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will work with external partners to ensure GMP compliance and company standards are met.
2. As the Quality Manager, you will also work with the laboratory functions to have oversight of laboratory compliance and Health and Safety. You will work with all staff to ensure that Quality Assurance and Health and Safety systems are understood and adhered too.
3. You will provide Quality oversight and advice to internal and external customers, alongside stakeholders. This will include conducting audits and providing regular updates of Quality Metrics.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Quality Assurance Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Previous experience managing a Quality System to GMP standards, within a pharmaceutical or life science industry.
2. Previous exposure managing Health & Safety activities.
Key Words: Quality Assurance | QA | GMP | GXP | GCP | Vendor | External | Manager | QMS | Quality Systems | Audit | ISO
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Other jobs with similar skills
Essex | £65,000 - £80,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Qualified Person (QP) to join a Pharmaceutical company based in the Essex region. As the Qualified Person, you will be responsible for the set up, maintenance and inspec...Science
View & Apply
Quality Technical Assessor - NPI
Cambridgeshire | £43,000 - £46,000 per annum
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Quality Technical Assessor - NPI to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Quality Technical Assessor ...Science
View & Apply