Job Reference: J5635150
Updated On: 21/09/2021
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
We are currently looking for a QA Manager to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Your duties as the QA Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1.To provide Quality support to manufacturing operations and quality control, manufacturing and
testing cell therapy products for clinical use based within a shared GMP manufacturing centre
2. Provide GMP/GCP guidance as appropriate to project teams, including risk identification/mitigation of potential of identified operational issues/deviations
3. Act as the point of contact for Quality related activities as required by Quality Technical
Agreements with contract partners
4. Participate in project meetings (internal and external) as Quality representative.
We are currently looking for a QA Manager to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the area.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences, Pharmacy, Regulatory
2. Min 8 years’ experience or equivalent experience working in a Quality Assurance role in a
3. A working knowledge and practical experience in the pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry and some experience with supporting the manufacture of ATMP’s in a GMP QA role. (5 years minimum).
Key Words: GMP, Cell gene, ATMP, Manufacturing, GCP, Clinical Trials, biologics, pharmaceutical, QMS, QA, Quality Assurance, GxP, Documentation
Other jobs with similar skills
Oxfordshire | £82,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Quality Director to join a leading Advanced Therapeutics company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Quality Director you will be responsible for providing Quality ove...Science
View & Apply
Senior QA Team Leader
Berkshire, Berkshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a QA Senior Group Leader to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area.Science
View & Apply