QA Officer Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Q... View Job
Senior QA Officer/Trainee RP Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Senior Quality Officer / Trainee RP to join a Pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshi... View Job
QA Specialist (Supplier Quality) Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Specialist (Supplier Operations) to join a leading Pharmaceutical company ba... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Officer to join a leading company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Quality Assurance Officer you will be responsible for ensuring effective execution of the company quality systems to assure medicinal products are manufactured in accordance with GMP and key regulatory guidelines.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Quality Assurance Officer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will ensure compliance of production to GMP and company requirements, as well as implementing continuous improvement opportunities in QA and Production operations.
2. The Quality Assurance officer will provide routine support and advice on quality issues as well as seeking out ways to improve ways of working to maintain GMP compliance.
3. You will lead investigations, identify root causes and drive continuous improvement as well as implement CAPA's and assist in audit and compliance activities. This may include conducting risk assessments.
4. You will play an active role in Quality management reviews and in the batch release process, assisting the QP with reviewing relevant batch documentation, as well as inspecting and approving Primary and Secondary Packaging materials.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Quality Assurance Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a scientific discipline, e.g Chemistry/Biology/Pharmacy.
2. Proven industry experience in QA working within a Pharmaceutical Quality System.
3. A working knowledge of GMP, as outlined by Directive 2009/94/EC.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.