GMDP Auditor Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a GMDP Quality Auditor to join a leading Global Pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshi... View Job
QA/Compliance Officer (Manufacturing) Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA/Compliance Officer (Manufacturing) to join a leading Bio-Pharmaceutical company based in th... View Job
Senior Quality Systems Officer Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Senior Quality Systems Officer to join a leading Bio-Pharmaceutical company based in the Oxfor... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a leading company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the QA Officer you will be responsible for ensuring GMP compliance is maintained across the manufacturing facility.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QA Officer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. The QA Officer will oversee the quality of manufacturing practices / analysis of drug products to ensure the adequate and timely release of a GMP compliant product in accordance with key regulatory guidelines.
2. As the QA Officer you will be responsible for reviewing technical documentation (risk mitigation, validation documents, FMS and engineering reports as well as SOP's). You will also play a role in regulatory and customer audits as well as responding to customer quality complaints.
3. Reviewing Quality Systems documentation (deviations, change controls, and CAPA's) and launching internal investigations to manufacturing related issues to implement effective CAPA's to ensure continued manufacturing compliance.
4. You will support Quality Projects as part of a multi-skilled team and promote continuous improvement of the QMS. If any issues that present a risk to compliance arise these will be reported to the Senior QA Officer/QA Manager.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a life science discipline or equivalent.
2. Proven industry experience in a GMP compliant environment within a QA Focussed role.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with a Pharmaceutical QMS or Validation Documentation would be advantageous.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.