Quality Systems Manager
We are currently looking for a Quality Systems Manager to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Quality Sys... View Job
Quality Project Specialist
We are currently looking for a Quality Project Specialist to join a leading pharmaceutical business based in Northern Ireland. As the Quality Project ... View Job
Quality Assurance Officer
We are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Associate to join a pharmaceutical manufacturer based in the Norfolk area. As the Quality Assurance A... View Job
We are currently recruiting for a QA Officer to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the QA Officer you will be responsible for reviewing in-house documentation in accordance with in-house specifications and cGMP. You will also be responsible for maintaining the Quality Management Systems regarding cGMP for the site and participating in internal audits for the site.
You'll have a valuable opportunity to develop your Quality Assurance skills with one of the most foremost Pharmaceutical companies in the world.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QA Officer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Review documentation to ensure compliance with internal specifications and cGMP
2. Ensure documentation is in compliance with cGMP regulations and SOP's and identifies mistakes and non compliance issues.
3. Resolve routine issues and escalate more complex issues appropriately
4. Involvement in internal audits
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Science related field
2. Proven industry experience in QA, auditing or documentation review within a Quality Management System.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience within the pharmaceutical industry would be highly desirable.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.