Quality Assurance Manager
We are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical manufacturing company, based in the Leicestershire area. As ... View Job
An opportunity for a Quality Assurance professional in the biological / pharmaceutical industry to expand their career in an exciting and growing Biop... View Job
Senior Quality Assurance Officer
Hyper Recruitment Solution are currently looking for a Senior QA Officer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As ... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a leading Biologic's manufacturing company based in the Buckinghamshire area. As the QA Officer you will be responsible for ensuring compliance to GMP.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QA Officer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Reviewing batch records for finished products prior to QP certification, and facilitating the release of intermediates.
2. Participating in investigations resulting from non-conformances (deviations, OOS) and implementing the resulting CAPA's.
3. As the QA Officer you will perform audits of internal facilities ensuring continued compliance to GMP.
4. You will review and approve change controls and analytical processes.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a life science subject and some exposure to GMP within a QMS system.
2. Proven industry experience in Pharmaceuticals preferably with 1 year in Quality Assurance.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with the production of licensed medicinal products would be an advantage.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.