Quality Director We are currently looking for a Quality Director to join a leading biotechnology company based in the South Wales area. As the Quality Director you wil... View Job
Technical Quality Group Leader We are currently working with a high profile client who are looking for a Technical Quality Group Leader to join their state of the art facility based... View Job
Quality Assurance Officer Are you an experience GLP Quality Assurance Officer looking for a new exciting job opportunity?We are currently looking for a GLP Quality Assurance Of... View Job
We are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the South East area. As the QA Officer, you will be responsible for the monitoring of studies to GLP and GCP standards and act as the point of contact in regards to regulatory compliance.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QA Officer will be varied. However, the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will inspect studies in line with SOPs and conduct audits of draft reports, investigating and reporting any deviations as required. You will also review CAPAs, reporting findings to line management and advising staff accordingly.
2. As the QA Officer, you will drive continuous improvement through monitoring and alerting any issues in study conduct and reports.
3. You will conduct study audits and inspections as required, observing staff in the conduct of procedures, ensuring compliance with study plans and regulatory requirements.
4. As the QA Officer, you will perform inspections of facilities, systems and processes to determine adherence to study plans and SOPs
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA Officer, we are looking to identify the following on your profile and history:
1. Relevant Life Sciences degree.
2. Proven Quality Assurance industry experience in GLP or GCP environments.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with regulatory studies.
Key Words: QA / Quality Assurance / GLP / GCP / GCLP / GxP / Good Laboratory Practice / Good Clinical Practice / Studies / Audit / SOP
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.