J5631274HertfordshirePharmaceutical Biotechnology CRO/CMO Permanent£33,500 to £40,000 per annum - Experience dependentFull Time08/04/2019Quality Assurance Quality Assurance – Compliance Quality Assurance – GMP Quality Assurance - GDP Quality Assurance - GxP Quality Assurance - Biologics
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Quality Manager Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently searching for a Senior Quality Manager to join an international pharmaceutical company based in the London a... View Job
Technical Quality Group Leader We are currently working with a high profile client who are looking for a Technical Quality Group Leader to join their state of the art facility based... View Job
Qualified Person We are currently looking for a Qualified Person (QP) to join a leading Science business based in the Oxfordshire region. As the Qualified Person (QP) ... View Job
We are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the QA Officer you will be responsible for ensuring GMP compliance across the site.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QA Officer will be varied. However, the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will assist all departments across the site in prompt handling of Quality incidents, deviations and customer complaints using the Trackwise QMS system.
2. As the QA Officer, you will assist in prompt review of Batch process records, ensuring products released adhere to key regulatory guidelines.
3. You will maintain GMP compliance through auditing and providing training to colleagues.
4. As the QA Officer, you will be the primary QA contact during their time on site and will take ownership for Quality across all site areas.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant Life Sciences degree.
2. Proven industry experience of working to GMP standards.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.